Looking for Best Fertility Clinics in NYC? Wait! Before you go for IVF, why don’t you opt for the safe and effective?
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a type of assisted reproductive technology that involves retrieving eggs from a woman’s ovaries and fertilizing them with the retrieved male sperms. IVF process includes ovulation induction, egg retrieval, fertilization, embryo transfer, and implantation into the uterus. After performing these steps successfully a positive embryo is formed.
Would You Like To Conceive Naturally? Fast? And Without Any Harmful Effects On You And Your Baby?
If your answer is “YES” to any or all the above, meet here listed top fertility specialists now! Where you will discover the benefits of IVF treatments in NYC.
Here you can find the top 10 Best fertility clinics in NYC, USA with a high success rate, Fertility doctors, IVF packages in New York, NY & reviews ratings.
Top 10 Best Fertility Clinics in NYC
We wish to explore and research more on the subject of fertility care in NYC to come up with advanced and more comfortable solutions in the field.
1. NYU Langone Fertility Center NYC
Comprehensive, patient-centered fertility care in NYC
At the NYU Langone Fertility Center, we understand the challenges that can come with building a family. Since 1992, we’ve helped tens of thousands of individuals and couples to have children on their own timetables, using the newest and most advanced fertility treatments. Our primary areas of expertise include in vitro fertilization, also known as IVF, and egg freezing, also called oocyte cryopreservation.
If you have been trying to conceive for six months or longer without success, or are thinking about egg freezing, we invite you to schedule an initial consultation with one of our Fertility specialists in NYC.
The pregnancy rates we achieve using traditional fertility-enhancing treatments such as IVF are just one measure of our success. We are also world leaders in egg freezing, having performed more than 3,000 freezing and 300 thawing procedures to date, resulting in more than 200 live births. More detailed information on our pregnancy rates is available from the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART).
- Treatments:- female genital disorder, female reproductive system disorder, IVF. IUI, fertility, herpes simplex virus infection, infertility in women, male infertility, male sexual dysfunction & more.
- Address:- 660 First Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY, 10016
- Contact No:- 212-263-8990
- FAX:- 212-263-8827
2. New York Fertility Institute
New York’s Leading Compassionate Reproductive Pioneers in NYC
New York Fertility Institute Providing The Most Fertility Treatment Options Available Individualized Care From Supportive Doctors Who Will Always Be There
New York Fertility Institute is award-winning private fertility located in Manhattan on the Upper East Side of New York City on the Museum Mile, directly across from the magnificent Metropolitan Museum. With a team of fertility specialists who have been voted Top Doctors In New York and the Best Family Doctors in America multiple times over, New York Fertility Institute has the experience and advanced technology to suit every patient’s unique goals. Check out #1 suroggacy and fertility clinic in NYC
As world-class leaders in fertility care for more than 30 years, the practice offers patients a combination of traditional fertility treatments, such as artificial insemination and in-vitro fertilization (IVF), and more advanced treatments like ovarian platelet-rich plasma (PRP) rejuvenation and endometrial growth PRP. The team of experts also provides mini IVF, advanced IVF, egg freezing, genetic testing, surrogacy, and gender selection. top rated fertility clinic in NYC
- Treatments:- Egg & Embryo Freezing, PGS/PGD, Fertility, Artificial Insemination, Surrogacy, Egg Donation, IUI, IVF, Genetic Testing, Endometriosis, PCOS, Hysteroscopy, Gender Selection, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Ovarian Rejuvenation, Implantation Failure
- Address:- 1016 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10028
- Contact No(Appointments):- 815-513-6056
- Contact No(general inquiries):- 815-513-6056 | +1 212-734-5555
- Email:- email@example.com
3. Columbia University Fertility Center New York
Innovating for Life
Columbia University Fertility Center is one of the preeminent fertility clinics in NYC. We offer innovative and personalized fertility treatment from an interdisciplinary team of world-renowned physicians and support staff who provide extraordinary care, every step of the way.
At our brand-new fertility clinic in NYC, we help all those who are trying to conceive or preserve their fertility in a supportive and state-of-the-art clinical setting.
Columbia Fertility Center NYC is also one of the few programs in the United States that offers comprehensive fertility care while accepting in-network managed care insurance for in vitro fertilization (IVF). Our other financing options assure that your care is accessible.
- Treatments:- Enhanced Protection for Eggs and Embryos, Endometriosis, Female Infertility, Male Infertility, Ovulation Induction, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Address:- 622 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032, United States
- Contact No:- 855-756-2496
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Genesis Fertility & Reproductive Medicine NYC
New York’s Top Fertility Doctors Close to Home
At GENESIS Fertility Clinic in New York, our mission is to help infertility patients realize the dream of parenthood. We deliver high quality and comprehensive care for both female and male infertility, including our state-of-the-art laboratory services and diagnostic testing such as PGT, all under one roof. We offer multiple financial programs so you can afford quality fertility care. Wondering what health insurance will cover under New York’s new IVF law? We’re here to help! Take our New York State Fertility Mandate Questionnaire.
With multiple fertility clinics in the NYC area, GENESIS serves infertility patients from Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island (Five Towns, Lawrence, Cedarhurst, Woodmere Inwood, Hewlett, Valley Stream, Lynbrook, Rockville Center, Great Neck, Kings Point, and Long Beach), and Lower Manhattan, New York.
- Treatments:- Specialty Care, Donor Egg Program, Donor Sperm, Egg Freezing Programs, Ovulation Induction, IUI – Intrauterine Insemination, IVF – In Vitro Fertilization, State of the Art Lab Services, Genetic Screening, Acupuncture, Embryo Freezing & Transfer, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Psychological Counseling, Donor Egg Program, Affording IVF Treatment
- Address:- 6010 Bay Parkway, 5th Floor, Brooklyn, New York 11204
- Contact No:- 718-283-4669
- Email:- email@example.com
5. Kindbody Fertility Clinic NYC
Fertility, Gynecology, and Wellness Services in NYC
We believe that everyone should have access to convenient, affordable fertility and family-building care. This belief is what unifies us all at Kindbody.
We know how daunting navigating the healthcare system and your own personal health journey can be. That is why we’re on a mission to change the way we look at healthcare. Our goal is to make the process of going to the doctor more intuitive and empowering. Our services range from fertility treatments, including IVF and egg freezing, to gynecology, wellness, and LGBTQ+ care.
- Treatments:- Fertility Assessments, Egg Freezing, IVF & Conception Care, Gynecology, LGBTQ+, Wellness & Coaching, Supplements
- Address:- 16 E 40th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10016
- Address:- 102 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10011
- Contact No:- 646-751-7755 | 347-778-2542
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org