Looking for Best dental clinic in New York, NY(Dental Care) then your search end here Get Top 10 dental clinic in NYC.
In New York most impotent field is dentist and New York economic also depend on this industry. It is not easy to find dental clinic near areas, some time is take some action & field of work. But, here is the updated list of Best Orthodontists in NYC & Most Trusted Dental Hospital list in New York, NY.
1. 209 NYC Dental
209 NYC Dental is the oldest continuing practice in New York State
209 NYC Dental is the oldest continuing dental practice in New York State. Established in 1887 our dental office has been providing the best dental care to New York City patients for over a century. This legacy of treatment comes with responsibility. A responsibility to treat people with respect, excellence, and compassion.
209 NYC Dental team is a wonderfully eclectic group of top rated dentists, hygienists, and staff. We have great clinical and people skills. We the very best, high quality of dental care. Having all dental specialties at 209 NYC Dental, we can comprehensively serve all your dental needs, from routine cleanings to dental implants, from whitening to more advanced cosmetic dentistry.
Our 209 NYC Dentists and staff understand the challenges that NYC patients face. Our patients have stayed with us for decades. They travel from all over the US, Europe and distant parts of the world to see us.
- Treatments:- Mouth Guards, Oral Cancer Screening, Sleep Apnea & Sleep Appliances
Implant Dentistry Implant Dentistry, All-on-4 Dental Implants & Implant Dentures, Bone Grafting, Dental Implants NYC, Full Mouth Reconstruction, Implant Crowns & Bridges, Same Day Dental Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry, Cosmetic Gum Reshaping, Crown Lengthening, Porcelain & Composite Fillings, Porcelain Crowns & Bridges, Porcelain Veneers, Smile Makeover, Teeth Whitening NYC, Cosmetic Dentistry Clear Braces, Invisalign NYC, Invisalign for Crossbite ,Invisalign for Crowded Teeth ,Invisalign for Gaps, Invisalign for Open Bite, Invisalign Overbite, Invisalign for Underbite
- Address:- 209 East 56th Street, 1st Floor, New York, NY 10022
- Contact No(Telephone):- 646-713-1417
- Contact No(Text):- 914-275-0800
- Fax:- 646-430-8177
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pearl Dental NYC
General Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry in Financial District, New York, NY
Located in the heart of the Financial District, Pearl Dental offers New Yorkers a comprehensive array of dental services. From general dentistry, such as teeth cleaning and same-day crown fittings, to cosmetic procedures, including Invisalign, teeth whitening, and computer-guided surgery; Pearl Dental provides the highest level of dental care.
Proudly serving patients on Wall Street since 1976, the dentists at Pearl Dental believe in providing minimally invasive, comprehensive dentistry while maintaining a partnership with their patients to improve lifelong health. The skilled providers offer a host of dental services for the entire family under one roof. The convenient Lower Manhattan location also makes Pearl Dental the perfect choice for quick and professional service during the workweek.
- Treatments:- Invisalign®, Tooth Implant, Teeth Whitening, Teeth Cleaning, Root Canal, Cavities, Cracked/Broken Tooth, Same Day Crown, Laser Gum Treatment, Wisdom Teeth Pain Management
- Address:- 67 Wall Street, Suite 2508, New York, NY 10005
- Contact No(appointments):- 212-344-9317
- Phone(General Inquiries):- 212 344 9317
- Fax:- 212-344-6973
- Email:- email@example.com
3. Morningside Dental Care NYC
5-Star Rated Dental Clinic in New York, NY
Patients who visit Morningside Dental Care are treated with a complete dental health approach. We educate you on your oral health and treat each case with the intent to heal and improve any dental conditions that may be affecting you. Finally, we improve your smile and function of the teeth to help you live a healthier, happier lifestyle.
If you are looking for a new dental home, let us welcome you to our state-of-the-art practice! New patients can now get a detailed exam and x-ray for just $129. This will let us get an in-depth understanding of your oral health and educate you on how we can best help you enjoy the smile of your dreams! Get started by contacting us today!
- Treatments:- Invisalign®, Dental Implant, Laser Gum Treatment, Sleep Apnea, Teeth Whitening, Root Canal, Cavities, Teeth Cleaning, Cracked/Broken Tooth, Same Day Crown,
- Address:- 527 Manhattan Ave, New York, NY 10027
- Contact No(appointments):- 646-832-4883
4. Preferred Dental Care NYC
Manhattan NYC Cosmetic and General Dentistry
Oral health and beauty are paramount to your image – your success – your overall lifestyle. The Preferred Dental Care team of Midtown Manhattan NYC understands the busy schedules of New Yorkers and appreciates discriminating taste. We provide the efficient, complete dental care you deserve, while always extending personalized dental service in a friendly, inviting atmosphere. Our midtown dentists work with quality dental labs and use only the finest aesthetic materials to create healthy, strong, sparkling teeth. Our oral hygiene team is committed to keeping your whole mouth healthy and helping you determine the best dental plan for oral homecare. Your smile says a lot about you, so let us make it unforgettable!
The Preferred Dental Care team is committed to making each of your dental visits exceptional. We regularly attend continuing education courses, so we can provide you with state-of-the-art dental treatments and technology.
Contact Preferred Dental Care today at (212)594-7171 to experience the difference a well-trained, caring dentist can make in your life. You’ll never regret choosing us! We’re located in Chelsea, NYC but we’re also easily accessible from other parts of Midtown, Gramercy Park, West Village, Greenwich Village, Turtle Bay, Hell’s Kitchen and Soho; offering state-of-the-art amenities and top-quality dental treatments.
- Treatments:- Invisalign (Orthodontics), Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers, Teeth Whitening, Cosmetic Bonding, Smile Makeovers, Professional Hygiene, Extractions, Children’s Dentistry, Braces/Traditional Orthodontics, Dental SealantsFluoride, Nightguards for Bruxism, Periodontics, Oral Surgery, Dental Implants, Dentures and Partials, Endodontics (Root Canals), Crowns, Fixed Bridges, Full-Mouth Reconstruction, Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Address:- 135 W. 27th St. New York, NY, 10001
- Contact No:- (212) 594-7171
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Lumia Dental NYC
Where Cutting Edge Dentistry Meets A Modern Patient Experience – Top rated Dental Clinic in NYC
At Lumia Dental NYC, We believe that modern dental care goes beyond great tradecraft. We want more than a satisfied patient: we want to ensure comfort and convenience at every step. That’s how great dental care meets great customer service.
At Lumia Dental, we understand your needs, whether your lifestyle requires a personal touch or simply engaging with us via web or text on your phone anytime, anywhere.
At Lumia Dental, every team member’s priority is to make sure you are well taken care of from the moment you arrive. We understand your needs and adjust our approach, from x-ray alternatives to anxiety and pain management, to how you like to engage in your treatment decisions.
- Treatments:- Endodontics, TMJ and Nightguards, Teeth Whitening, Surgery and Implants, Snoring and Sleep Apnea, Preventive, Periodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Non-Invasive Cavity Fillings, General Restorative Dentistry
- Contact No(Call or Text Us):- (212) 287-1275
- Address:- 160 Broadway, Suite 1004, New York, NY 10038
- Email:- email@example.com
6. Midtown Dental Group
Cosmetic Dental Boutiques in New York City
At Midtown Dental Group, we have crafted the ultimate patient experience. With a focus on kindness, compassion, and empathy, our team has brought life to an environment that provides the exceptional level of care our patients deserve. We are committed to this goal due to a genuine concern for people and the recognition that our purpose is to ensure your well-being.
Our facilities are constantly evolving to stay up-to-date with advancements in the dental field. We make sure our work is built to last utilizing cutting-edge technology and biologically safe materials, resulting in maximum aesthetics and longevity. We work alongside the most prominent Master Ceramists in NYC who meet our exacting standards to ensure the smiles we create are customized to look natural and fit harmoniously with facial structure.
- Treatments:- Cosmetic, Invisalign, Preventative, Restorative, Veneers, Periodontal, Dental Implants
- Address:- 241 West 37th Street, New York, NY 10018
- Address:- 130 East 63rd St, Suite 1A, New York, NY 10065
- Address:- 1158 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10001
- Address:- 20 E 46th St. Suite 803, New York, NY 10017
- Contact No:- (212) 764-7226
7. Bowery Dental NYC
Top rated Best Cosmetic Dental Clinic in NYC
We are a full service, boutique dental practice located in the heart of downtown Manhattan, NYC. We provide comprehensive dental solutions to help you experience the enjoyment of having a healthy and beautiful smile.
Dental emergencies are often painful and quite frightening. Swift treatment is required to ease the pain and to ensure that your teeth have the best possible chance of survival.
Our dental practice will take care of all your family’s oral health needs. Your overall health starts with your oral health. We are changing the stigma of going to the dentist. We provide a calm, relaxing, & fun environment in a modern, clean office. Providing you with the ultimate patient care experience in NYC!
We’re here if you have any type of dental emergency in NYC. We can treat anything from a severe toothache, cracked or chipped tooth, abscess, or any other oral pain in New York.
- Treatment:- Dental Implant, Teeth Whitening, General Dental Services, Cosmetic and Restorative Dental, Emergency Dental Care
- Address:- 145 Canal St, 2nd Fl, NYC 10002
- Contact No:- (917) 388-3678
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
8. City Smiles Dental NYC
Providing the gentle, compassionate care that you deserve in NYC
Dr. Maria Campos and Dr. Jane Song, Manhattan dentists, are committed to providing you with excellent dentistry in a comfortable environment. You deserve a skilled, experienced dental team that can help you ensure great oral health. Experience what patient-centered care can do for you. We welcome new patients of all ages.
Your dental care experience is fully personalized at City Smiles Dental. Our friendly, knowledgeable team will address every question and concern. Your oral health needs, goals, and priorities are the focus of your customized treatment plan. We want to work with you to create the beautiful, healthy smile of your dreams.
At City Smiles Dental, we believe that oral health care should be provided in a welcoming environment and positive atmosphere. Our team is here to make you feel comfortable, answer your questions, and ensure your smile is healthy. Meet our Manhattan dentists below.
- Treatments:- Botox®, Children’s Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Bonding, Porcelain Dental Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Orthodontics, Aligners, Invisalign®, Retainers, Extraction, Periodontics, Deep Cleaning, Preventive Dentistry, Athletic Mouth Guards, Dental Cleanings And Exams, Dental Hygiene, Fluoride Treatment, Night Guards, Oral Cancer Screenings, Sealants, Restorative Dentistry, Bridges, Composite Fillings, Dental Crowns, Dental Implants, Dentures, Inlays And Onlays, Root Canal Therapy, TMD Therapy
- Address:- 347 5th Avenue, Suite 1406, New York, NY 10016
- Contact No:- 212-375-1160
- Email:- email@example.com
9. Emergency Dentist NYC
Emergency, Cosmetic, and General Dentistry located in Union Square, New York City, NY
Emergency Dentist NYC serves the community of Union Square in Manhattan, New York, providing a wide range of dental care for patients, seven days a week. Isaac Datikashvili, DMD, and Christine Ding, DMD, offer highly specialized services that include bridges, crowns, veneers, teeth whitening, IV sedation, Invisalign, and cosmetic dentistry. They also have excellent, gentle care and treatment for patients with dental phobia and trauma.
At Emergency Dentist NYC, the practice uses state-of-the-art technology that includes computerized tomography, digital impressions, and implant placement systems. Patients receive an in-depth, personalized diagnosis, and a customized treatment plan.
To experience a warm welcome that includes advanced treatments with a gentle approach, call Emergency Dentist NYC or book an online appointment today.
- Treatments:- Emergency Dentistry, Tooth Pain, Tooth Extraction, Wisdom Teeth, IV Sedation, Root Canal, Cleanings & Check-Ups, Fillings, Invisalign, Dental Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Trauma, Night Guard, Teeth Whitening, Dental Phobia, Veneers, Dental Bridges, Dental Crowns, Restorations, Same Day Service
- Address:- 100 E 12th Street, Union Square, New York City, NY 10003
- Contact No:- 646-336-8478
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org